With so many bloggers around in 2017, some people think there’s no point starting a blog. Something that used to make a great hobby now makes a great job for people who have the commitment to stick to it. There are hundreds of incredible bloggers out there, and hundreds of niches you could choose to make your own. But is it worth it for you to start a blog in 2017?
Here are some of the reasons it could definitely be worth giving a shot:
- You’ll be able to practice your writing skills and become a better writer.
- You’ll develop healthy habits, such as commitment and discipline.
- You’ll become more aware of the things you do.
- You’ll meet like minded people who enjoy doing the same things as you.
- You might inspire others to blog like you, buy a great product, or take on a new hobby.
- You have your own space on the internet to say exactly what you want to say.
- There are little to no startup costs. If you want to do it properly, there will be a few costs involved.
- You’ll feel great when you get positive comments.
- You could potentially make some extra income.
See? There are so many reasons you should start a blog in 2017. There’s no better time than now! Although you shouldn’t do it solely for the purpose of earning money; you should do it because you enjoy it. Take a look at the following infographic for some tips:
Credit To GetStarted.net
With over 9 years of search marketing experience, Sandra is cross skilled between PPC and SEO. Her experience in search spans across different verticals including Technology, Retail, Travel & Automotive.